Skip to main content

Happy Birthday Althea Korea! ♡

Althea Korea turns 1 today! Happy Birthday to my favourite shopping site for all my skincare & cosmetic needs! Wishing Althea and the hardworking team behind this awesome brand to more great years ahead. May your business grow even bigger to bring the convenience of shopping for affordable Korean products online to more people around the world ヅ

What's a birthday celebration without some surprises right?
Made this list for my lovely readers so you all can grab the best deals!

*Plus click on any of the images to sign up for an additional $5 off your orders ◕‿↼
1. Limited Edition Birthday Box + DIY Party Kit 
Receive one of these pretty boxes for orders placed on 20/7 onwards!
There is very limited quantity so be sure to grab it while you can. Time for me to add another box to my collection, have been collecting their exclusive boxes because they are too pretty to resist! These are good for keeping and segregating my stuff too.

2. Free Goodies for First 1,500 Shoppers 
I heard there will be full-size beauty product in the goodie bag! Shhh, don't say you read it here, just be the fastest to grab this! With Althea's growing popularity, this might be gone within minutes!
*Mental note to start planning my shopping list ಠ‿ಠ

3. Birthday Giveaway. Pick 3 Top Sellers for 100% REBATE! 
Yes, you're reading it right, get a rebate for trying out 3 of Althea's best sellers! I'm so guilty of hauling so much cosmetics lately and I'm still going to grab some more here. Sorry I really can't resist such good deals  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. Contests on Althea Singapore Facebook
If you haven't like their Facebook, please do so now! Don't miss out on their exclusive #Altheaturns1 contest to win some attractive prizes! Praying hard that I can win something too ♥

For anyone that haven't sign up for an account on Althea yet, you can use my code: LoveTRG or click on this link, you will get an additional $5 credit to offset your orders!

I'm off to grab some good deals before items run out, will share my haul with you all in my next post :D
thatrandomgirlღ

Comments

  1. Hye Candy, this is Althea Mermaid checking in. The Althea Team would like to thank you for joining in our online Birthday Party. We hope you had fun shopping with us :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review & Guide: Owndays Singapore

If you've been to Korea or Japan, you might have heard of getting a pair of spectacles done within the same day or even within minutes! Based on reviews I found online and through friends, it can cost less than $100 for a pair and I have been tempted to get mine done there ever since.

Earlier last year, Owndays decided to expand and opened its first shop in Singapore. To many, it was a relatively new concept to get spectacles within the same day but to me, it's like finally, I have a chance to experience it without having to travel!

A basic introduction to those who are not familiar with the store. Owndays is a brand from Japan that offers all-in-one price (frame + 1.6 high index aspheric lenses) at $98-$198. With 1,500 styles to choose from and processing time of 20 minutes, you can not only find a pair of spectacles to correct your vision but also change them according to different occasions.
(Picture credit to Owndays Singapore)
I love their open concept. Unlike most optical…

Review: Owndays PC (Blue Shield) Lenses

A few months ago, I posted a guide & review on Owndays Singapore and mentioned that I would like to get PC lenses with them as well as do a pair of eye glasses in Korea/Japan and I did both! Now I have 3 pairs of spectacles which is alittle too much. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about not being able to see if I were to lose one pair of spectacles!  Today I'll be reviewing on their PC aka blue shield lenses. They seemed to be emphasizing more on this type of lens lately and I didn't find a review on this so I decided to be the first to start. Owndays PC lenses come with a slight tinted brown colour and blue coating. The purpose of these lenses is to cut down a certain amount of blue light that is being emitted from electronic devices such as computer, mobile phones, TV, etc.  (Picture credited to Owndays Singapore)
You might be wondering, what is blue light and why do we emphasis so much on it now? Blue light is a type of light that is blue in colour(like duh.…

Recommended Taobao Sellers

Hi everyone! I've compiled a list of recommended Taobao sellers from friends and various online platforms so if you have any sites to recommend, do leave a comment below! Sharing is caring :)

Don't know how to buy from Taobao? Read the tutorial here, or if you need an agent, you can join my spree here! It is quite expensive when I order alone! Should you require more information on anything related to Taobao, feel free to email me at that-randomgirl@hotmail.com, I'll try my best to answer your questions :)
*Updated November 2013

Clothes
Japanese/Korean Style
1. http://shop35086637.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
2. http://shop36299960.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.8

Casual Style
1. http://magic-g.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
2. http://shop35306685.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
3. http://shop57873530.taobao.com Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
4. http://shop59411499.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
5. http://1912911.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
6. http://loveh…