1. Increase the flavour of each sachet - Sachets are now 4.5g, an increase from 2014's 3g, packing more ingredients to give an even richer flavour
2. Introduce new flavours - Quad Berry taste has been improved and Summer Peach is a new addition to their list
3. Increase sweetness, but keep the low calorie benefits. - Stevia leafs are used to substitute sugar, giving a mild sweetness and keeping the calories low
With four different types of berries and apples, this combination gives you a powerful anti-oxidant punch while you hydrate during exercise, or at any time of the day. The improved version of Quadberry now contains 2x more ingredients and Stevia leaf to give an even better taste.
Ingredients - Apples, Hibiscus petals, Blueberries, Blackberry leaves, Rosehip shells, Flavours, Raspberries, Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Stevia leaves
A combination of smooth black tea infused with the juicy flavour of peaches. Stevia leaf is used to give a sweet taste without the sugar calories. It is also mildly caffeinated, letting you rev your metabolism and burn more calories after your workout!
Ingredients - Black tea, Black tea extract, Flavours, Stevia leaves
Being someone who doesn't like drinking plain water, Infuusa's cold brewed teas with its fruity flavours and benefits just entices me to drink water more often! It's so simple to prepare them too!
1. Get a bottle 500ml of water ready
2. Pop a sachet into the bottle and shake it for 30 sec
3. Leave it for about 3-10minutes and you're ready to go!
Usually I will leave it for awhile longer for the full flavour to kick in before enjoying my refreshing beverage at work where the environment is really dry! Both flavours taste equally good with Quad Berry like Ribena and Summer Peach like Peach tea, it's so hard to choose between the two so I drink them on alternate days :p
I know many who would that it's easy to prepare this by cutting the fruits on your own to make your very own infused drink. However, it can be time consuming and you might get tired of doing it on a long term basis. Infuusa makes it easier by packing all the ingredients into sachets, using real fruits (not chemically modified, etc) so you can save the time and effort! Plus, it's so travel friendly, you can bring it along for trips to keep yourself hydrated & healthy to enjoy your trip fully! :)
If you would like to try them, which I highly recommend you to, use this discount code (PTH5J6B) to get $5 off your purchases! It's a good deal not to be missed! You can also find out more about Infuusa here: