Skip to main content

Covo Singapore's Kerasilk Keratin Treatment

Do you have frizzy, uncontrolled or damaged hair? Are you afraid to do treatments that you think might further aggravate the condition? Covo Singapore's latest addition to their menu, Kerasilk Keratin Treatment, is just the solution to all those hair problems!

A short introduction before my review, Kerasilk Keratin Treatment is a revolutionary treatment that is design to help control unruly hair without damaging them. Before I tried this treatment, I had the misconception that this will be a straightening treatment that is only suitable for people who wants straighter hair. The truth is, Kerasilk Keratin Treatment is customisable in a way that it can be used on any hair types to either tame the frizziness or soften waves. It doesn't necessarily have to result in silky straight hair, you can choose to have softer, natural waves minus the frizziness!

Here's how the treatment is done:
Step 1
Hair wash was done and a detangler was used to comb out the knots in my hair before blowing it to 80% dry. My hair is relatively fine and prone to getting tangled 80% of the time, the reason why I chose the treatment in the first place.
Step 2
Kerasilk Keratin cream was applied in sections and coated evenly. It was left on for about 15 minutes for the formula to be absorbed.  Time for magazines and maybe a selfie? ;)
PS. like how the little details(eg. the ear caps) Covo take note to ensure their customers are comfortable and happy throughout the treatment!
Step 3
A paddle brush was used while hair was being blow dried again for the formula to be fully absorbed into the hair. Following that, a flat iron was used to lock in and give the shine & softness of the hair. By the way, Asako-san was my hair stylist for that day, she's so pretty even from the side view! ^^

Step 4
Time for another hair wash to wash off the cream. A serum was then applied on towel dried hair before I got my hair trimmed and blow dried.
Step 5
See the shine and softness in hair immediately! After care products can be used to maintain the condition of the hair longer.
To begin with, I have naturally straight and fine hair so it is always prone to tangles and frizziness. I have done hair colouring before so there's bound to be damaged ends as well. By choosing this treatment, it can not only tame the frizz, but also soften and give shine to my hair. The change might not be that obvious but I can feel the softness of my hair and how it doesn't tangle up as easily as before! The full treatment can take up to 3 hours depending on your hair length and whether a cut is involved so do make sure you plan your time properly before going down! Plus, I love the new fringe Asako-san trimmed for me :)
Here's how my hair looks after 2 weeks, still feeling soft with lesser tangles and frizz :)

In summary, Kerasilk Keratin Treatment helps to make unruly, frizzy hair manageable, softens waves and smoothens the overall hair structure. It does have hair strengthening and long lasting effect up to 4 months depending on the after care products used!
Thank you Asako-san for the cut and treatment, and Covo Singapore for having me! :)

Try this treatment at Covo Singapore for only $240 (UP. $300) or you can enjoy any other hair pampering treats at 20% off when you quote my name "Candy" or blog "that-randomgirl.blogspot.com" for your first visit! This offer is not valid on products.

COVO Hair Salon
Website | Facebook | Instagram
43 Keong Saik Road
Singapore 089147
(Near Outram Park MRT)
Tel: 6221 4585

Opening Hours:
Mon- Fri 9am - 8pm
Sat, Sun, PH 10am - 7pm

COVO Hair Salon
32 Tanjong Pagar Road
Singapore 088453
(Near Duxton Hill Entrance)
Tel: 6225 9706

Opening Hours:
Mon, Wed- Fri 10am-8pm
Sat, Sun, PH 10am -7pm
(Closed on Tues)

Get beautiful hair with Covo Singapore today! ^~^

More posts on Covo Singapore:
Aug 2014 - First Visit to COVO Singapore
Nov 2014 - Covo's 2nd Anniversary & New Outlet opening! 
thatrandomgirlįƒ¦

Comments

  1. Hey Candy Wee,
    You look beautiful and your hair is becoming attractive after using that keratin treatment. This keratin treat really working good and I have also good experience as like you. Recently I did this treatment with my hair using keratin shampoo that I was ordered from an online store as artbeautyonline.com. And after that I get shiny and smoothing hair as like you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Owndays PC (Blue Shield) Lenses

A few months ago, I posted a guide & review on Owndays Singapore and mentioned that I would like to get PC lenses with them as well as do a pair of eye glasses in Korea/Japan and I did both! Now I have 3 pairs of spectacles which is alittle too much. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about not being able to see if I were to lose one pair of spectacles!  Today I'll be reviewing on their PC aka blue shield lenses. They seemed to be emphasizing more on this type of lens lately and I didn't find a review on this so I decided to be the first to start. Owndays PC lenses come with a slight tinted brown colour and blue coating. The purpose of these lenses is to cut down a certain amount of blue light that is being emitted from electronic devices such as computer, mobile phones, TV, etc.  (Picture credited to Owndays Singapore)
You might be wondering, what is blue light and why do we emphasis so much on it now? Blue light is a type of light that is blue in colour(like duh.…

Review & Guide: Owndays Singapore

If you've been to Korea or Japan, you might have heard of getting a pair of spectacles done within the same day or even within minutes! Based on reviews I found online and through friends, it can cost less than $100 for a pair and I have been tempted to get mine done there ever since.

Earlier last year, Owndays decided to expand and opened its first shop in Singapore. To many, it was a relatively new concept to get spectacles within the same day but to me, it's like finally, I have a chance to experience it without having to travel!

A basic introduction to those who are not familiar with the store. Owndays is a brand from Japan that offers all-in-one price (frame + 1.6 high index aspheric lenses) at $98-$198. With 1,500 styles to choose from and processing time of 20 minutes, you can not only find a pair of spectacles to correct your vision but also change them according to different occasions.
(Picture credit to Owndays Singapore)
I love their open concept. Unlike most optical…

Recommended Taobao Sellers

Hi everyone! I've compiled a list of recommended Taobao sellers from friends and various online platforms so if you have any sites to recommend, do leave a comment below! Sharing is caring :)

Don't know how to buy from Taobao? Read the tutorial here, or if you need an agent, you can join my spree here! It is quite expensive when I order alone! Should you require more information on anything related to Taobao, feel free to email me at that-randomgirl@hotmail.com, I'll try my best to answer your questions :)
*Updated November 2013

Clothes
Japanese/Korean Style
1. http://shop35086637.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
2. http://shop36299960.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.8

Casual Style
1. http://magic-g.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
2. http://shop35306685.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
3. http://shop57873530.taobao.com Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
4. http://shop59411499.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
5. http://1912911.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
6. http://loveh…