Skip to main content

Review: Mygenlife Beauty Collagen Nectar Drink


Beauty drinks/supplements are getting popular lately and if you're someone who prefer bottled beauty drink, this is something you should look out for! Mygenlife range of beauty drinks comes in 5 different kinds to cater to different needs: Collagen, Slimming, Detox, Whitening and Bustful. Thanks to SampleStore, I get to try out Beauty Collagen Nectar Drink!

It comes with an intensive formula to improve the water binder that help to keep your skin supple, radiant and firm. With skin sufficiently hydrated and depleted collagen levels regularly replenished. You can get wrinkle-free, rosy and supple look in just 28 days(may vary).

Main Ingredients: 
 - Collagen  fish, 12,000mg )
This is the highest concentration of collagen in a drink. It ensure that your skin gets the maximum collagen it loses due to aging.
- Green Tea
This is rich in polyphenols that fight free radicals. The antioxidants present in Green Tea helps to slow down the aging process helping you look younger.
- Mangoesteen
Also known as the “Queen of Fruits “ contains naturally occurring xanthones, antioxidants and many nutrients which are beneficial to your body and helps slow down the aging process.
- Optiberry
A unique blend of berries including blueberry, strawberry, cranberry bilberry, elderberry and raspberry to provide the maximum antioxidant for the whole body.


Each box comes with 6 glass bottled beauty drink that is convenient to consume on the go. The colour of the drink reminds me of Chuan Bei Pei Pa Gao - Chinese Cough Syrup!


Like I mention in my previous posts, I detest collagen drinks with fishy smell/taste. The beauty drink have a slightly thicker consistency and tastes mildly sweet with a mix of berries which I like. There isn't any fishy taste though the concentration of fish collagen is rather high. I would recommend to place this in the fridge before drinking as it tastes better chilled! :)

It's only my first bottle so there won't be any difference yet, shall take my beauty supplements diligently and hope to get better skin in the upcoming year! :)

It is available in Guardian and also online at Hannah Holdings for $49.90/box of 6 bottles! Alternatively, if you wish to try it first, you can log on to SampleStore to sample them first! :)
thatrandomgirlįƒ¦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Owndays PC (Blue Shield) Lenses

A few months ago, I posted a guide & review on Owndays Singapore and mentioned that I would like to get PC lenses with them as well as do a pair of eye glasses in Korea/Japan and I did both! Now I have 3 pairs of spectacles which is alittle too much. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about not being able to see if I were to lose one pair of spectacles!  Today I'll be reviewing on their PC aka blue shield lenses. They seemed to be emphasizing more on this type of lens lately and I didn't find a review on this so I decided to be the first to start. Owndays PC lenses come with a slight tinted brown colour and blue coating. The purpose of these lenses is to cut down a certain amount of blue light that is being emitted from electronic devices such as computer, mobile phones, TV, etc.  (Picture credited to Owndays Singapore)
You might be wondering, what is blue light and why do we emphasis so much on it now? Blue light is a type of light that is blue in colour(like duh.…

Review & Guide: Owndays Singapore

If you've been to Korea or Japan, you might have heard of getting a pair of spectacles done within the same day or even within minutes! Based on reviews I found online and through friends, it can cost less than $100 for a pair and I have been tempted to get mine done there ever since.

Earlier last year, Owndays decided to expand and opened its first shop in Singapore. To many, it was a relatively new concept to get spectacles within the same day but to me, it's like finally, I have a chance to experience it without having to travel!

A basic introduction to those who are not familiar with the store. Owndays is a brand from Japan that offers all-in-one price (frame + 1.6 high index aspheric lenses) at $98-$198. With 1,500 styles to choose from and processing time of 20 minutes, you can not only find a pair of spectacles to correct your vision but also change them according to different occasions.
(Picture credit to Owndays Singapore)
I love their open concept. Unlike most optical…

Guide to KORAIL's O Train & V Train

Sightseeing trains are gaining popularity in Korea and it is one of the things you have to try when you're there! Today I'll be sharing on O Train & V Train which started its operations sightly more than a year ago on April 2013. These trains journey through Korea's inland valleys with the O-train looping around the central inland region, running through the provinces of Chungcheongbuk-do, Gangwon-do, and Gyeongsangbuk-do. While the V-train, connecting Buncheon in Gyeongsangbuk-do Province and Cheolam in Gangwon-do Province, runs through scenic valleys. Detailed information on these trains can be found on VisitKorea.

I realized there is a lack of information on the site as to how you can purchase the tickets online or offline and how to best plan the route if you would like to take both trains plus return to Seoul on the same day. So here's a simple post on how I purchased my tickets on the spot and the mistake I made(and you can avoid if you read this post), but …