Skip to main content

Review: Yadah Triple Tintin Gloss

A makeup look isn't complete without a dash of colour on your lips. Be it nude or bold red, it's good to find one that brings out your whole look. The other day I was just browsing through Qoo10 and I saw this cute lip gloss that I would love to have and review for my lovely readers! I'm one who tends to neglect lips as there are worries about the product suitability on my lips, whether it will dry up my lips or the ingredients being harmful to lips. Nobody likes dry, chapped lips right?


Looking at the picture above, what catches your eye other than the cute & practical packaging? Yes, it's free from these harmful ingredients: paraben, mineral oil, ethanol, triethanolamine and propylene glycol; plus it's made in Korea! This brand is considered new to me because I haven't seen it around before this; it's not as well-known in Singapore as Innisfree, Etude House, etc.

Yadah Triple Tintin Gloss is a triple-best-colour set that's enriched with black sugar, vitamins, minerals and sucrose to moisturise lips. One of the ingredients, tocopherol, prevents aging while keeping lips soft. The first level of application gives natural looking colour and juicy lip tint, followed by second level of lovely moisturising pink lip gloss and last but not least leaving a sparkling glossy lip with pink and gold glitters at the final application.

As it's lip gloss, the colours goes on light but it's buildable if you needed a slightly stronger colour on your lips. This is so lightweight and pocket friendly that I can bring it anywhere for touch ups at any time but the lasting power of this is awesome. It stayed on my lips almost the whole day other than the time I was eating so I only need to touch up once after I ate. Moreover, the sweet berry fragrance just lingers after application which makes me want to apply it even more. It keeps my lips pretty, yet moist and supple, how not to love this product?! I feel like stocking up on all of Yadah's lip products now that I know their lasting power and contains less harmful ingredients as compared to most lip products! :)


Cheers to pretty, soft kissable lips :)
thatrandomgirlįƒ¦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review & Guide: Owndays Singapore

If you've been to Korea or Japan, you might have heard of getting a pair of spectacles done within the same day or even within minutes! Based on reviews I found online and through friends, it can cost less than $100 for a pair and I have been tempted to get mine done there ever since.

Earlier last year, Owndays decided to expand and opened its first shop in Singapore. To many, it was a relatively new concept to get spectacles within the same day but to me, it's like finally, I have a chance to experience it without having to travel!

A basic introduction to those who are not familiar with the store. Owndays is a brand from Japan that offers all-in-one price (frame + 1.6 high index aspheric lenses) at $98-$198. With 1,500 styles to choose from and processing time of 20 minutes, you can not only find a pair of spectacles to correct your vision but also change them according to different occasions.
(Picture credit to Owndays Singapore)
I love their open concept. Unlike most optical…

Review: Owndays PC (Blue Shield) Lenses

A few months ago, I posted a guide & review on Owndays Singapore and mentioned that I would like to get PC lenses with them as well as do a pair of eye glasses in Korea/Japan and I did both! Now I have 3 pairs of spectacles which is alittle too much. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about not being able to see if I were to lose one pair of spectacles!  Today I'll be reviewing on their PC aka blue shield lenses. They seemed to be emphasizing more on this type of lens lately and I didn't find a review on this so I decided to be the first to start. Owndays PC lenses come with a slight tinted brown colour and blue coating. The purpose of these lenses is to cut down a certain amount of blue light that is being emitted from electronic devices such as computer, mobile phones, TV, etc.  (Picture credited to Owndays Singapore)
You might be wondering, what is blue light and why do we emphasis so much on it now? Blue light is a type of light that is blue in colour(like duh.…

Recommended Taobao Sellers

Hi everyone! I've compiled a list of recommended Taobao sellers from friends and various online platforms so if you have any sites to recommend, do leave a comment below! Sharing is caring :)

Don't know how to buy from Taobao? Read the tutorial here, or if you need an agent, you can join my spree here! It is quite expensive when I order alone! Should you require more information on anything related to Taobao, feel free to email me at that-randomgirl@hotmail.com, I'll try my best to answer your questions :)
*Updated November 2013

Clothes
Japanese/Korean Style
1. http://shop35086637.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
2. http://shop36299960.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.8

Casual Style
1. http://magic-g.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
2. http://shop35306685.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
3. http://shop57873530.taobao.com Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
4. http://shop59411499.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
5. http://1912911.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
6. http://loveh…