Skip to main content

Review: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Treatment Lotion Pre-Essence


Remembered my earlier post about Hydration Workshop by Channel 8 & Neutrogena? Do read it if you haven't! There's some helpful tips on the myths and how to hydrate your skin the right way :)

Today's post will be a short review on one of my favourite products from Neutrogena's goodie bag: Neutrogena Hydro Boost Treatment Lotion Pre-Essence! A one-step light weight solution designed to combat dryness and restore the skin’s moisture balance by providing a boost of intense hydration that targets dry skin cells. Targeting combination skin types, this pre-essence contains Hyaluronic Acid and Oliva HA 1000 complex which penetrates quickly, boosting hydration in skin's deepest layers to maximize absorption and efficacy of latter regimen steps. Dermatologist tested and alcohol free formula makes it suitable even for sensitive skin.


Hydro Boost Treatment Lotion Pre-Essence is lightweight and non-sticky; three drops is all I need to keep my skin hydrated throughout the day. It comes with a slight fragrance which I took some time to get used to, but the effects are great so that doesn't really matter. I love the matte finish it gives and how it keeps my skin oil-free for a longer period of time!

A bottle containing 150ml of goodness is priced at $25.90; this would last me for at least 2-3months which makes it so affordable! I would definitely recommend this pre-essence for all skin types to keep one's skin supple and hydrated throughout the day :)
thatrandomgirlįƒ¦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Owndays PC (Blue Shield) Lenses

A few months ago, I posted a guide & review on Owndays Singapore and mentioned that I would like to get PC lenses with them as well as do a pair of eye glasses in Korea/Japan and I did both! Now I have 3 pairs of spectacles which is alittle too much. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about not being able to see if I were to lose one pair of spectacles!  Today I'll be reviewing on their PC aka blue shield lenses. They seemed to be emphasizing more on this type of lens lately and I didn't find a review on this so I decided to be the first to start. Owndays PC lenses come with a slight tinted brown colour and blue coating. The purpose of these lenses is to cut down a certain amount of blue light that is being emitted from electronic devices such as computer, mobile phones, TV, etc.  (Picture credited to Owndays Singapore)
You might be wondering, what is blue light and why do we emphasis so much on it now? Blue light is a type of light that is blue in colour(like duh.…

Review & Guide: Owndays Singapore

If you've been to Korea or Japan, you might have heard of getting a pair of spectacles done within the same day or even within minutes! Based on reviews I found online and through friends, it can cost less than $100 for a pair and I have been tempted to get mine done there ever since.

Earlier last year, Owndays decided to expand and opened its first shop in Singapore. To many, it was a relatively new concept to get spectacles within the same day but to me, it's like finally, I have a chance to experience it without having to travel!

A basic introduction to those who are not familiar with the store. Owndays is a brand from Japan that offers all-in-one price (frame + 1.6 high index aspheric lenses) at $98-$198. With 1,500 styles to choose from and processing time of 20 minutes, you can not only find a pair of spectacles to correct your vision but also change them according to different occasions.
(Picture credit to Owndays Singapore)
I love their open concept. Unlike most optical…

Guide to KORAIL's O Train & V Train

Sightseeing trains are gaining popularity in Korea and it is one of the things you have to try when you're there! Today I'll be sharing on O Train & V Train which started its operations sightly more than a year ago on April 2013. These trains journey through Korea's inland valleys with the O-train looping around the central inland region, running through the provinces of Chungcheongbuk-do, Gangwon-do, and Gyeongsangbuk-do. While the V-train, connecting Buncheon in Gyeongsangbuk-do Province and Cheolam in Gangwon-do Province, runs through scenic valleys. Detailed information on these trains can be found on VisitKorea.

I realized there is a lack of information on the site as to how you can purchase the tickets online or offline and how to best plan the route if you would like to take both trains plus return to Seoul on the same day. So here's a simple post on how I purchased my tickets on the spot and the mistake I made(and you can avoid if you read this post), but …