Skip to main content

Review: Biore Facial Foam (Acne & Scrub)

A new product for the new year! This is launched recently (3rd January 2013) and I'm glad I have the chance to try this out ;)
It's the latest series launched by Biore - Facial Foam series (skin caring cleansers), that cleanses and improves your skin! All you need is a minute to do it. Tempting? Read on :)

As seen in the image above, this series comes in 3 types - Biore Skin Care Facial Foam Moisture, Rich Moisture and Acne Clear, to cater to different skin types and a scrub - Biore Skin Care Facial Foam Scrub, for weekly exfoliation.

Choose the one that's more suitable for your skin type:
Biore Skin Care Facial Foam Moisture (Normal to Combination)
Biore Skin Care Facial Foam Rich Moisture (Dry & Dehydrated)
Biore Skin Care Facial Foam Acne Clear (Blemish Prone)
What appealed to me is that it's the first cleanser that promises to cleanse and at the same time support&boost skin's ability to self renew. It's like killing two birds with one stone!

It contains Biore's SPT: Skin Purifying Technology, which prevents the cleansing agent from penetrating the skin, but still remove dirt with the least damage to the skin, for you to enjoy the sensation of smooth skin after each and every face wash! There will be skin improvement in 14 days(ranges between individuals) where you can have more hydrated skin with less clogged pores, lighten marks & blemishes and reduction in sebum.

In summary, 
1. High cleansing ability vs. competitors.
2. Low irritation as cleansing chemical does not penetrate skin.
3. The first cleanser that works to rebalance skin – reduce oil at T-zone (forehead and nose) and replenish moisture at U-zone (cheek and chin).

Photobucket
For this review, I'll be reviewing on the Biore Skin Care Facial Foam Scrub-in & Biore Skin Care Facial Foam Acne Clear :)

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Both the scrub and cleanser has this scent that I can't resist; I'm a fan of scented wash so it's a plus even before I use it :) Directions: Squeeze about 3cm on hand, lather with water and gently massage on face, rinse thoroughly with water. As it's foaming type of cleanser, it lathers well with a small amount so you don't need to squeeze too much, in this review I used quite little to prevent dripping when I took pictures. A little goes a long way!
PhotobucketPhotobucket
As mentioned above, this helps to remove oil&dirt from the skin as well as replenishing moisture; cleansing & improving your skin at the same time. Just one wash and I like how my skin feels after using this, I feel that there is a slight brightening effect and it cleanses well without stripping the moisture in my skin. My skin feels refreshed and it keeps my t zone oil-free. I will continue to use this, hope it will prevent new pimples from popping out too ;)
PhotobucketPhotobucket
For scrubs, I will use them once a week and usually at night to remove any impurities and leave the skin to rest through the night. Biore's scrub is suitable for all skin types, no worries for sensitive skin as this comes with tiny red beads which are really gentle on skin. Even though instructions states that it's gentle to use every day, I would recommend 2 times a week; you can alternate between this and cleanser to help to improve skin condition.

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Just like the cleanser, you can use about 3cm of scrub and rub gently in circular motion to help remove the dirt in pores which cleanser might not have reached. The beads are so gentle unlike some brands of scrub where you can feel something scrapping your face.

After using this, you can see that my skin appears brighter. So it's good for those who wants brightening effects. If you use this more often, I'm sure you can have clearer and brighter looking skin.

The Biore Facial Foam Series is readily available at Watsons, Guardian, Sasa and other major departmental stores. I'm not too sure about the pricing but Biore's products are pocket-friendly so you don't have to worry much about the price. Remember to try this out! :)

Comments

  1. Hi, thank you for your review. I wanna ask if you still use the Biore acne care ( green one) anymore? Does it help with acne?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Yes I'm still using it on a daily basis and it does help with acne, I don't have them as much as before :)
      Finding the correct toner and moisturizer for the other steps helps with reducing acne too! Hope this helps :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Owndays PC (Blue Shield) Lenses

A few months ago, I posted a guide & review on Owndays Singapore and mentioned that I would like to get PC lenses with them as well as do a pair of eye glasses in Korea/Japan and I did both! Now I have 3 pairs of spectacles which is alittle too much. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about not being able to see if I were to lose one pair of spectacles!  Today I'll be reviewing on their PC aka blue shield lenses. They seemed to be emphasizing more on this type of lens lately and I didn't find a review on this so I decided to be the first to start. Owndays PC lenses come with a slight tinted brown colour and blue coating. The purpose of these lenses is to cut down a certain amount of blue light that is being emitted from electronic devices such as computer, mobile phones, TV, etc.  (Picture credited to Owndays Singapore)
You might be wondering, what is blue light and why do we emphasis so much on it now? Blue light is a type of light that is blue in colour(like duh.…

Review & Guide: Owndays Singapore

If you've been to Korea or Japan, you might have heard of getting a pair of spectacles done within the same day or even within minutes! Based on reviews I found online and through friends, it can cost less than $100 for a pair and I have been tempted to get mine done there ever since.

Earlier last year, Owndays decided to expand and opened its first shop in Singapore. To many, it was a relatively new concept to get spectacles within the same day but to me, it's like finally, I have a chance to experience it without having to travel!

A basic introduction to those who are not familiar with the store. Owndays is a brand from Japan that offers all-in-one price (frame + 1.6 high index aspheric lenses) at $98-$198. With 1,500 styles to choose from and processing time of 20 minutes, you can not only find a pair of spectacles to correct your vision but also change them according to different occasions.
(Picture credit to Owndays Singapore)
I love their open concept. Unlike most optical…

Guide to KORAIL's O Train & V Train

Sightseeing trains are gaining popularity in Korea and it is one of the things you have to try when you're there! Today I'll be sharing on O Train & V Train which started its operations sightly more than a year ago on April 2013. These trains journey through Korea's inland valleys with the O-train looping around the central inland region, running through the provinces of Chungcheongbuk-do, Gangwon-do, and Gyeongsangbuk-do. While the V-train, connecting Buncheon in Gyeongsangbuk-do Province and Cheolam in Gangwon-do Province, runs through scenic valleys. Detailed information on these trains can be found on VisitKorea.

I realized there is a lack of information on the site as to how you can purchase the tickets online or offline and how to best plan the route if you would like to take both trains plus return to Seoul on the same day. So here's a simple post on how I purchased my tickets on the spot and the mistake I made(and you can avoid if you read this post), but …