Skip to main content

Review: Innisfree Capsule Recipe Pack Aloe

Read: 2014 Update - Capsule Recipe Pack
 Innisfree is the acronym of 'innis' (island) and 'free.' It is a natural brand that shares the benefits of nature from the pristine island of Jeju allowing for vibrant beauty and pursues an eco-friendly green life to preserve the balance of nature. Main environment-friendly ingredients that Innisfree uses include green tea, tangerine, rape flowers, and cactuses along with volcanic spring water.

 The Five Promises of Innisfree
  1. We pursue radiant health and beauty with “natural and reliable ingredients.” 
  2. We pursue “Ethical Consumption” by offering various quality products at affordable prices. 
  3. We promote an“eco-friendly green design” with the benefits of nature. 
  4. We practice “eco-friendly green life” to preserve nature. 
  5. We share “sensuous experiences” by capturing the various essences of nature.
What I love about Innisfree: Natural Ingredients & Affordable Pricing!
Recently I bought these Innisfree masks which is released last year and I'm in love with them :) The ones I picked up include: Aloe, Jejubija&Tea Tree, Rice&Pearl, Black Bean&Walnut.

Today I'll be reviewing on Capsule Recipe Pack Aloe, a jelly massage mask pack, high in aloe vera gel composition with natural stimuli that help to calm sensitive skin, leaving skin moisturised refreshing.
 
 
The packaging of these masks are so cute, reminds me of those travel size butter/jam packets. As you can see in the image above, the mask pack is not fully filled up, only a third of the container space, so I think it will be more eco-friendly if they used a smaller packaging instead. However, the material of the container is good, not the kind that gets crushed easily so I'll probably keep it and think of a use for it later ;)
How the jelly mask looks like, it contains tiny green strips which I assume is aloe but it feels simialr to plastic? Anyway, after cleansing & toning, I applied this mask and massage gently for a couple of seconds and left it on for 10 minutes before washing off with tap water. It is recommended to wash off with lukewarm water but my tap doesn't have that and it's troublesome to do it during shower.
After applying the mask, there'll be jelly bits here and there as seen above. I feel that the portion of each mask pack can last 3-4 uses and I left the remaining portions in the fridge, so the day after when I used it again, it feels great when applying the cooling mask on skin!

I must say I'm happy with the results of this mask! My skin feels refreshed and my pores looks abit smaller! In addition to that, I tend to have dry patches on my cheeks so I noticed a considerable difference after using this:)

Shall review the others once I've tried them!

Comments

  1. actually you're supposed to leave this mask overnight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, only for certain capsule masks are to be left on skin overnight. For Aloe, it is a wash-off pack, only to be on skin for 10-15 minutes :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Owndays PC (Blue Shield) Lenses

A few months ago, I posted a guide & review on Owndays Singapore and mentioned that I would like to get PC lenses with them as well as do a pair of eye glasses in Korea/Japan and I did both! Now I have 3 pairs of spectacles which is alittle too much. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about not being able to see if I were to lose one pair of spectacles!  Today I'll be reviewing on their PC aka blue shield lenses. They seemed to be emphasizing more on this type of lens lately and I didn't find a review on this so I decided to be the first to start. Owndays PC lenses come with a slight tinted brown colour and blue coating. The purpose of these lenses is to cut down a certain amount of blue light that is being emitted from electronic devices such as computer, mobile phones, TV, etc.  (Picture credited to Owndays Singapore)
You might be wondering, what is blue light and why do we emphasis so much on it now? Blue light is a type of light that is blue in colour(like duh.…

Review & Guide: Owndays Singapore

If you've been to Korea or Japan, you might have heard of getting a pair of spectacles done within the same day or even within minutes! Based on reviews I found online and through friends, it can cost less than $100 for a pair and I have been tempted to get mine done there ever since.

Earlier last year, Owndays decided to expand and opened its first shop in Singapore. To many, it was a relatively new concept to get spectacles within the same day but to me, it's like finally, I have a chance to experience it without having to travel!

A basic introduction to those who are not familiar with the store. Owndays is a brand from Japan that offers all-in-one price (frame + 1.6 high index aspheric lenses) at $98-$198. With 1,500 styles to choose from and processing time of 20 minutes, you can not only find a pair of spectacles to correct your vision but also change them according to different occasions.
(Picture credit to Owndays Singapore)
I love their open concept. Unlike most optical…

Recommended Taobao Sellers

Hi everyone! I've compiled a list of recommended Taobao sellers from friends and various online platforms so if you have any sites to recommend, do leave a comment below! Sharing is caring :)

Don't know how to buy from Taobao? Read the tutorial here, or if you need an agent, you can join my spree here! It is quite expensive when I order alone! Should you require more information on anything related to Taobao, feel free to email me at that-randomgirl@hotmail.com, I'll try my best to answer your questions :)
*Updated November 2013

Clothes
Japanese/Korean Style
1. http://shop35086637.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
2. http://shop36299960.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.8

Casual Style
1. http://magic-g.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
2. http://shop35306685.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
3. http://shop57873530.taobao.com Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
4. http://shop59411499.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
5. http://1912911.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
6. http://loveh…