Mentholatum Acnes is the number one choice for anti-acne skincare in Japan and have been around for quite sometime but it's my first time trying them! I've been looking for suitable skincare products as I have a number of breakouts lately, glad that I have the chance to try these! :)
Acnes Medicated Skincare range is formulated to inspire skin confidence at the highest levels. It’s a one-stop solution that helps you keep your face looking clean and confident. No more hiding behind doors when that one you “admire” approaches. No more looking down when answering questions from your teachers. Only Total Confidence with Acnes- the #1 Medicated Skincare Brand in JAPAN!
I find it important to keep to the three step skincare routine which I'm sure many people have; it includes cleansing, toning and moisturising twice a day. This is to help remove the dirt/oil/sweat/makeup that is accumulated on the skin and to prevent clogged pores which can lead to the formation of blackheads! In addition to that, it is recommended to exfoliate at least once a week to remove the dead skin cells and allow the usual basic skincare to work better in ensuring a clean face with little/no blemishes.
Introducing the latest product from Mentholatum Acnes - Daily Facial Scrub. A gentle scrub suitable for daily deep cleansing. It contains green beads for deep cleansing and blue beads for a cooling menthol sensation.
All you need is a small amount where you lather with water and gently massage onto your face. I did it another way, apply it to face and add some water before gently scrubbing my face with these tiny beads! The beads disappear after some scrubbing, you don't need to do it for long, about 5 minutes or so and it leaves creamy lather which I washed off thereafter.
Plus, I got to try out the medicated creamy wash which is released earlier and it helps to:
• Remove excess sebum and keeps your skin soft & moist!
• Anti Bacterial: Contains isopropyl Methyphenol which penetrates deep into pores to fight against bacteria and prevent pimples.
• Soothing: Helps sooth redness and skin irritation caused by acne. Prevent aggravation of pimples.
• Deep Cleansing: Helps unclogs pores and reduce blemishes by deep cleansing to remove dirt, oil, impurities and excess sebum.
• Moisture Retention: Contains Vitamin C with moisture retention benefits, leaving your skin soft and moisturized after wash.
• Anti-oxidation: Contains Vitamin E, an effective anti-oxidant, to keep the elasticity of your skin
Anyway back to this review, only a small amount is needed and it lathers well with water, the image shown above is the product on its own. This is more suitable for those with oily skin as it can be alittle drying for other skin types. I love this product as it cleanses face well, removing all the excessive oil that I have :)
Redemption ❤Not sure if it will be suitable for you? All you have to do is : Like Acnes (SG) FB page to redeem a 3-step kit sample or alternatively, hit this link http://on.fb.me/L1xX7Z Try it out today! :)