Skip to main content

Review: Coringco COC Eye Flower Eyelash Tonic

Eyelash tonics help to condition and nourish lashes, allowing them to be stronger, longer and fuller. Previously I used Etude House Dr Lash, and similar to mascara, I think it should be discarded in 3 months to prevent the growth of bacteria. Besides, my lashes didn't grow any longer after continuous usage.

After much research, I wanted to try DHC Eyelash Tonic but I heard that there are many imitations from China, hence I don't dare to get them online. So I decided to try another brand-COC, I can't find any reviews online but the images posted looks believable(Before&After images). And it is made in Korea.

Coringco COC Eye Flower 
Set Hair Tonic Eyelashes + Eyelash

Description
EYE FLOWER is a stimulator essence designed to both beatify and nourish the eyebrows&eyelashes. This is for weak, thin or short brows and lashes. EYE FLOWER is a brand-new product from Korean high-tech formula containing natural cosmetic ingredients, essential proteins and vitamins. It stimulates your hair root of brows/lashes and nourishes them. It promise you a longer, thicker and richer lash.

I've been using this for more than a month now and it does help to give me fuller looking lashes! Though I find that it doesn't help much with the lengthening, I do have a few strands of top lashes reaching 11mm, which is great, hopefully it will increase more with continuous usage:)

As it's made in Korea, the instructions are all Korean so I assume it's the same as other eyelash tonics, use it twice a day, doesn't take me more than 10 minutes. I tend to apply slowly and maybe an extra coat after it dries, secretly hoping that it will increase my lashes faster. Haha. 

Each box comes with 2 separate bottles of tonic, one for eyelashes and one of brows; both bottles are filled to the brim so whenever I cap it, some excess would flow out. It's abit of a waste so I try not to cap it too tight. Anyway it has clear liquid and a slight scent which reminds me of baby products (eg. Johnson & Johnson's baby shampoo). It is easy to apply, just like how you apply mascara and does not irritate my eyes - I accidentally poked with my eye with it a couple of times. Lol.

I don't know how to take close up photos of lashes without it going out of focus, will google and update with (after)picture soon! Overall, I find that this gives a better effect than the Etude House Dr Lash at a much cheaper price, highly recommended!  I'm planning to buy some more after I'm done with these!
_

*Update: I've used this for half a year so far and it doesn't really help to lengthen my eyelashes anymore, the max length is at 10mm for top lashes and 6mm for bottom lashes. However, it does keep my lashes looking healthy and slightly more in volume as compared to the past. I don't lose that much lashes after removing mascaras too, guess this helped to play a part in that :)

Love:
(Definitely repurchase!)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Owndays PC (Blue Shield) Lenses

A few months ago, I posted a guide & review on Owndays Singapore and mentioned that I would like to get PC lenses with them as well as do a pair of eye glasses in Korea/Japan and I did both! Now I have 3 pairs of spectacles which is alittle too much. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about not being able to see if I were to lose one pair of spectacles!  Today I'll be reviewing on their PC aka blue shield lenses. They seemed to be emphasizing more on this type of lens lately and I didn't find a review on this so I decided to be the first to start. Owndays PC lenses come with a slight tinted brown colour and blue coating. The purpose of these lenses is to cut down a certain amount of blue light that is being emitted from electronic devices such as computer, mobile phones, TV, etc.  (Picture credited to Owndays Singapore)
You might be wondering, what is blue light and why do we emphasis so much on it now? Blue light is a type of light that is blue in colour(like duh.…

Review & Guide: Owndays Singapore

If you've been to Korea or Japan, you might have heard of getting a pair of spectacles done within the same day or even within minutes! Based on reviews I found online and through friends, it can cost less than $100 for a pair and I have been tempted to get mine done there ever since.

Earlier last year, Owndays decided to expand and opened its first shop in Singapore. To many, it was a relatively new concept to get spectacles within the same day but to me, it's like finally, I have a chance to experience it without having to travel!

A basic introduction to those who are not familiar with the store. Owndays is a brand from Japan that offers all-in-one price (frame + 1.6 high index aspheric lenses) at $98-$198. With 1,500 styles to choose from and processing time of 20 minutes, you can not only find a pair of spectacles to correct your vision but also change them according to different occasions.
(Picture credit to Owndays Singapore)
I love their open concept. Unlike most optical…

Guide to KORAIL's O Train & V Train

Sightseeing trains are gaining popularity in Korea and it is one of the things you have to try when you're there! Today I'll be sharing on O Train & V Train which started its operations sightly more than a year ago on April 2013. These trains journey through Korea's inland valleys with the O-train looping around the central inland region, running through the provinces of Chungcheongbuk-do, Gangwon-do, and Gyeongsangbuk-do. While the V-train, connecting Buncheon in Gyeongsangbuk-do Province and Cheolam in Gangwon-do Province, runs through scenic valleys. Detailed information on these trains can be found on VisitKorea.

I realized there is a lack of information on the site as to how you can purchase the tickets online or offline and how to best plan the route if you would like to take both trains plus return to Seoul on the same day. So here's a simple post on how I purchased my tickets on the spot and the mistake I made(and you can avoid if you read this post), but …