Skip to main content

Review - It's Skin Power 10 Formula

Featuring another highly raved Korean product. It took almost a month for them to reach me, apparently the seller was too busy to mail them out:(

Anyway, these are the ones I bought:

1. VB Effector with Vitamin B6
2. VC Effector with Vitamin C Derivatives
3. PO Effector with Houttuynia Cordata extract
4. VE effector with Vitamin E derivatives
5. CO effector with Phyto Collagen

Both PO & VE have thicker consistency, almost gel-like as compared to the rest. I'm currently using VB -green bottle, will try the others soon:)

Each effector comes in a sturdy glass bottle with a dropper - reminds me of science practicals. VB has a slight fragrance which resembles cologne and comes in a slightly cloudy liquid form. I use about 2-3 drops for my face and the liquid is easily absorbed by skin, doesn't give any sticky feeling :)
_

*Update on VB Effector with Vitamin B6 & VE effector with Vitamin E derivatives.

These are the two products that I'm using on a daily basis and both can be used after one another so it doesn't take much effort to use them. All you have to do is to apply these just before moisturizer and you're done with the skincare routine!

First things first, I have combination skin so I have really oily T Zone and dry cheeks. It's to the point that the oil from my T Zone is enough to fry food(I didn't actually do that of course) and there will be dry flakes on my cheeks :(

After using both VB&VE daily for a month, it helped with my skin. Both are gentle on skin and doesn't give me breakouts, the oily T Zone is more controlled and the dry flakes on cheeks doesn't appear anymore! VB is said to be an oil-free essence containing B6 which controls the secretion of sebum and helps to balance moisture. While VE directly provides nutrients and moisture to the skin to make it look lustrous and smooth.

Before, my skin would be oily in an hour but after using this, my skin can stay oil-free slightly longer, probably up to 3 hours. And with the use of VE, I don't have problems with dry flakes on my cheeks and it does help to lighten some acne scares after long-term usage! I've been using both for 4 months now, and yes, 30ml can last you up to 4 months!

I'm impressed so these products work and is affordable at the same time, this is one of the reasons why I love Korean skincare products!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Owndays PC (Blue Shield) Lenses

A few months ago, I posted a guide & review on Owndays Singapore and mentioned that I would like to get PC lenses with them as well as do a pair of eye glasses in Korea/Japan and I did both! Now I have 3 pairs of spectacles which is alittle too much. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about not being able to see if I were to lose one pair of spectacles!  Today I'll be reviewing on their PC aka blue shield lenses. They seemed to be emphasizing more on this type of lens lately and I didn't find a review on this so I decided to be the first to start. Owndays PC lenses come with a slight tinted brown colour and blue coating. The purpose of these lenses is to cut down a certain amount of blue light that is being emitted from electronic devices such as computer, mobile phones, TV, etc.  (Picture credited to Owndays Singapore)
You might be wondering, what is blue light and why do we emphasis so much on it now? Blue light is a type of light that is blue in colour(like duh.…

Review & Guide: Owndays Singapore

If you've been to Korea or Japan, you might have heard of getting a pair of spectacles done within the same day or even within minutes! Based on reviews I found online and through friends, it can cost less than $100 for a pair and I have been tempted to get mine done there ever since.

Earlier last year, Owndays decided to expand and opened its first shop in Singapore. To many, it was a relatively new concept to get spectacles within the same day but to me, it's like finally, I have a chance to experience it without having to travel!

A basic introduction to those who are not familiar with the store. Owndays is a brand from Japan that offers all-in-one price (frame + 1.6 high index aspheric lenses) at $98-$198. With 1,500 styles to choose from and processing time of 20 minutes, you can not only find a pair of spectacles to correct your vision but also change them according to different occasions.
(Picture credit to Owndays Singapore)
I love their open concept. Unlike most optical…

Guide to KORAIL's O Train & V Train

Sightseeing trains are gaining popularity in Korea and it is one of the things you have to try when you're there! Today I'll be sharing on O Train & V Train which started its operations sightly more than a year ago on April 2013. These trains journey through Korea's inland valleys with the O-train looping around the central inland region, running through the provinces of Chungcheongbuk-do, Gangwon-do, and Gyeongsangbuk-do. While the V-train, connecting Buncheon in Gyeongsangbuk-do Province and Cheolam in Gangwon-do Province, runs through scenic valleys. Detailed information on these trains can be found on VisitKorea.

I realized there is a lack of information on the site as to how you can purchase the tickets online or offline and how to best plan the route if you would like to take both trains plus return to Seoul on the same day. So here's a simple post on how I purchased my tickets on the spot and the mistake I made(and you can avoid if you read this post), but …