Skip to main content

Review - Nature Republic Snail Therapy Essence Mask Sheet

Application
After cleansing your face and applying toner, leave the mask on for about 15-20minutes. Gently pat the excess serum for absorption after removing the mask.

Retail Price: ?
Amount I paid: $1.20 per sheet

Remember the post about the benefits of snail slime? I decided to try it out myself after seeing good reviews on most snail products! Here's Nature Republic Snail Therapy Essence Mask Sheet, bought it online as usual. Lol. It costs about $1.20 per sheet including shipping to SG and took about a week to reach me.

This mask contains 400mg of snail mucus, which is known to help improve skin elasticity and with skin recovery. I have lots of acne scars, hopefully this will help to heal them fast? :)

When I removed the mask from the packet, there's lots of pearly white serum. The smell of the mask isn't overpowering or unpleasant which is good; I was afraid that it will smell weird or something(won't want to apply that on my face!). Even though there's lots of serum, it didn't drip like MBD masks do and the material of this is much thinner.You can see how thin the mask is! (Ignore my eye bags)
The shape and cutting of the mask fits my face well and I left it on for about 20 minutes. It's surprisingly cooling on skin and doesn't give my sensitive skin any stinging feeling. There wasn't much difference right after using the mask and the serum left on my face took about 20-30 mins to be absorbed, leaving no sticky feeling. I went to bed afterwards and I woke up to a pleasant surprise. My face was noticeably better and appears to be smoother! I shall continue using this and hopefully my acne scars will disappear soon! :p

Straight to the point - for those who are lazy to read everything :p
[What I like about it]
✔ Fits my face shape well
✔ Doesn't drip
✔ Cooling effect
✔ Gives noticeably better skin the next day
✔ Affordable price

[What I dislike about it]
✘ Sticky serum but it's absorbed after 20-30mins

Love:
(Definitely repurchase)

Comments

  1. Hi, can you advise where I can buy it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I got them from my Korean agent, are you based in Singapore? Maybe I can help to get them for you:)

      Delete
  2. Hi do you know how I can get this shipped to Malaysia? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I'm sorry I must have missed out your comment, here's the link I found, maybe you can get from here. I think they ship to Malaysia too :)
      http://list.qoo10.sg/gmkt.inc/Goods/Goods.aspx?goodscode=403897616&jaehuid=200007730
      Thanks for visiting my blog ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi, it's been around more than a year since you made a review on this mask, i was wondering are your thoughts still the same about it? and whether it has improved your skin cus i have a lot of acne scaring and sensitive skin as well. So was just wondering if its worth giving it a try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have stopped using this for quite time but I still think this is one of the best masks I've used by far. It does lighten the scars but doesn't totally clear them off and my skin isn't as sensitive as before so I think it's worth giving this a shot! :)

      Delete
    2. thank you so much!! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Owndays PC (Blue Shield) Lenses

A few months ago, I posted a guide & review on Owndays Singapore and mentioned that I would like to get PC lenses with them as well as do a pair of eye glasses in Korea/Japan and I did both! Now I have 3 pairs of spectacles which is alittle too much. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about not being able to see if I were to lose one pair of spectacles!  Today I'll be reviewing on their PC aka blue shield lenses. They seemed to be emphasizing more on this type of lens lately and I didn't find a review on this so I decided to be the first to start. Owndays PC lenses come with a slight tinted brown colour and blue coating. The purpose of these lenses is to cut down a certain amount of blue light that is being emitted from electronic devices such as computer, mobile phones, TV, etc.  (Picture credited to Owndays Singapore)
You might be wondering, what is blue light and why do we emphasis so much on it now? Blue light is a type of light that is blue in colour(like duh.…

Review & Guide: Owndays Singapore

If you've been to Korea or Japan, you might have heard of getting a pair of spectacles done within the same day or even within minutes! Based on reviews I found online and through friends, it can cost less than $100 for a pair and I have been tempted to get mine done there ever since.

Earlier last year, Owndays decided to expand and opened its first shop in Singapore. To many, it was a relatively new concept to get spectacles within the same day but to me, it's like finally, I have a chance to experience it without having to travel!

A basic introduction to those who are not familiar with the store. Owndays is a brand from Japan that offers all-in-one price (frame + 1.6 high index aspheric lenses) at $98-$198. With 1,500 styles to choose from and processing time of 20 minutes, you can not only find a pair of spectacles to correct your vision but also change them according to different occasions.
(Picture credit to Owndays Singapore)
I love their open concept. Unlike most optical…

Recommended Taobao Sellers

Hi everyone! I've compiled a list of recommended Taobao sellers from friends and various online platforms so if you have any sites to recommend, do leave a comment below! Sharing is caring :)

Don't know how to buy from Taobao? Read the tutorial here, or if you need an agent, you can join my spree here! It is quite expensive when I order alone! Should you require more information on anything related to Taobao, feel free to email me at that-randomgirl@hotmail.com, I'll try my best to answer your questions :)
*Updated November 2013

Clothes
Japanese/Korean Style
1. http://shop35086637.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
2. http://shop36299960.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.8

Casual Style
1. http://magic-g.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
2. http://shop35306685.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
3. http://shop57873530.taobao.com Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
4. http://shop59411499.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
5. http://1912911.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
6. http://loveh…