Skip to main content

Review - Etude House Dr. Lash Ampule Long and Volume

Description:
A highly concentrated gel formulated with Dr. Lash Complex, a vitamin and herbal extract compound, to strengthen and nourish eyelashes for healthy, voluminous look.
Overnight Lash Treatment Supplies Nourishing and Strengthening Care to Weak, Limp Lashes.
Dr. Lash Ampule is a highly concentrated gel formulated with Dr. Lash Complex, a vitamin and herbal extract compound, to strengthen and nourish eyelashes for healthy, voluminous look.

Application
Prior to bedtime, apply gel to cleansed lashes and leave on overnight.
(Scroll down for more details)

Retail Price: $59.90 (Saw the price at Etude House Parkway!)
Amount I paid: $28

Product Information in English + Ingredients
What's included inside the package:
①Amuple
②Primer
③Instruction sheet in Korean
④Measurement thingy(no idea what it's called)
Primer: To be used during the day and I think it's meant as a lash protector, to be applied before your mascara (I hardly use this.)Ampule: To be used at night. Its brush applicator is pretty easy to use, just have to tap the essence along your lash line.
(Noticed that many claimed the fluid hurts the eye if it gets into the eye. So far it hasn't happen to me, but still, be careful when applying, try not to blink right after you apply^^)

Week 0
Left side (Bottom lashes) : 4~6mm
Right side (Bottom lashes) : 3.5~6mm

Week 4
Left side (Bottom lashes) : 4.5~7mm
Right side (Bottom lashes) : 4~6.5mm
• certain lashes ↑ by 0.5-2mm

Left side (Top lashes) : 6-8mm
Right side (Top lashes) : 6-8mm

Week 8
Left side (Bottom lashes) : 4.5~7mm
Right side (Bottom lashes) : 4~6.5mm

Left side (Top lashes) : 6.5-9mm
Right side (Top lashes) : 6.5-9mm
• certain lashes ↑ by 0.5-2mm

I bought this product online after seeing a number of positive reviews on various platforms. The packaging seems to vary between white/purple interior. It looks authentic, hope it won’t harm my eyes or anything. *touch wood*

Anyway, I have been using this product on and off for about a month. I don’t always remember to apply them; I think I missed at least 3 days :p But I think it still worked as I noticed some difference! I only used them on my lower lashes, in case the product has some side effects, which it didn’t thankfully, I wouldn’t want 0 bottom eyelashes!

The result did not look that impressive but at least there’s some growth! :) In addition to the length, the lashes are slightly stronger and I don’t lose that much lashes when I removed mascara or rub my eyes :D

I’m going to continue using it on my bottom lashes and probably start on my top lashes since there are no side effects so far. I’m hoping to achieve 12mm for top lashes (currently between 6-8mm only) and 8mm for bottom lashes. *crosses fingers*

Straight to the point - for those who are lazy to read everything :p
[What I like about it]
✔ Easy applicator for applying the fluid along lash line
✔ Works as it claims, increased my lashes by 0.5-2mm in 1-2 months

[What I dislike about it]
✘ Expensive

*Short update - After using it for more than 2 months, the lashes seem to have stopped growing. I think it has reached the max length for my eyes? :( I think I'll try other similar lash growth products soon!
Refer to above chart -Week 8.


Love:
(Might repurchase)

Comments

  1. I admit this is my firstime to use this product i think this good and reasonable prize

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review & Guide: Owndays Singapore

If you've been to Korea or Japan, you might have heard of getting a pair of spectacles done within the same day or even within minutes! Based on reviews I found online and through friends, it can cost less than $100 for a pair and I have been tempted to get mine done there ever since.

Earlier last year, Owndays decided to expand and opened its first shop in Singapore. To many, it was a relatively new concept to get spectacles within the same day but to me, it's like finally, I have a chance to experience it without having to travel!

A basic introduction to those who are not familiar with the store. Owndays is a brand from Japan that offers all-in-one price (frame + 1.6 high index aspheric lenses) at $98-$198. With 1,500 styles to choose from and processing time of 20 minutes, you can not only find a pair of spectacles to correct your vision but also change them according to different occasions.
(Picture credit to Owndays Singapore)
I love their open concept. Unlike most optical…

Review: Owndays PC (Blue Shield) Lenses

A few months ago, I posted a guide & review on Owndays Singapore and mentioned that I would like to get PC lenses with them as well as do a pair of eye glasses in Korea/Japan and I did both! Now I have 3 pairs of spectacles which is alittle too much. Oh well, at least I don't have to worry about not being able to see if I were to lose one pair of spectacles!  Today I'll be reviewing on their PC aka blue shield lenses. They seemed to be emphasizing more on this type of lens lately and I didn't find a review on this so I decided to be the first to start. Owndays PC lenses come with a slight tinted brown colour and blue coating. The purpose of these lenses is to cut down a certain amount of blue light that is being emitted from electronic devices such as computer, mobile phones, TV, etc.  (Picture credited to Owndays Singapore)
You might be wondering, what is blue light and why do we emphasis so much on it now? Blue light is a type of light that is blue in colour(like duh.…

Recommended Taobao Sellers

Hi everyone! I've compiled a list of recommended Taobao sellers from friends and various online platforms so if you have any sites to recommend, do leave a comment below! Sharing is caring :)

Don't know how to buy from Taobao? Read the tutorial here, or if you need an agent, you can join my spree here! It is quite expensive when I order alone! Should you require more information on anything related to Taobao, feel free to email me at that-randomgirl@hotmail.com, I'll try my best to answer your questions :)
*Updated November 2013

Clothes
Japanese/Korean Style
1. http://shop35086637.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
2. http://shop36299960.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.8

Casual Style
1. http://magic-g.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
2. http://shop35306685.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.7-4.8
3. http://shop57873530.taobao.com Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
4. http://shop59411499.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
5. http://1912911.taobao.com/ Seller Rating: 4.6-4.7
6. http://loveh…